Privacy & Accessibility
1. Counterpoint Promotions Ltd recognises that your privacy is important to you. The information you submit, for example via the Add Your Venue page, will be kept confidential and secure once it reaches our server. The information will be processed (by means of a computer database or otherwise) by Counterpoint Promotions Ltd or on its behalf under strictly regulated conditions in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. Any personal information provided by you to Counterpoint Promotions Ltd through your contact with and use of this Website will only be used for the following purposes:
3. Counterpoint Promotions Ltd will not make this information available to outside organisations except for purposes (i), (ii) and (iii) above, or in connection with the assignment or transfer of all or any of its rights and obligations to any of its group companies or to any other third party.
4. By proceeding to register with the Website or otherwise submitting your personal data via the Website, you are consenting to the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out above.
5. Counterpoint Promotions Ltd will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted through the Website. However, Counterpoint Promotions Ltd does not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data.